We are looking for a motivated, confident and creative Digital Marketing Executive to join the team led by an award-winning Marketing Director.
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a motivated, confident and creative Digital Marketing Executive to join the team led by an award-winning Marketing Director. This is your opportunity to gain experience in the latest trends of Digital Marketing using premium tools for marketing automation, email marketing, SEO and social media.
If you are looking for a job 100% in English where you can excel your skills in B2B marketing this is something for you!
• Driving traffic to our website
• Audience engagement
• Email marketing
• SEO optimization
• Website content preparation (WordPress)
• Social media management and content curation
• Creating and delivering B2B campaigns
• Create a strategic plan and execution of all digital marketing campaigns across; Email, Social Media and SEO or Paid Advertising
• Drive online traffic and acquire new leads based on data profiling
• Create and deliver the social media content strategy, distribution and promotion
• Take a lead on CRM/Email marketing, database management and provide monthly reporting
• Help implement new trial/client acquisition strategies using a mix of digital marketing channels
• Manage and implement SEO best practices including monitoring meta data, keywords, referrals and links on the website in order to optimize them
• Monitor online performance using data from Google Analytics
• Aim to grow reach, engagement and key conversion metrics across all channels
• Input into the evaluation of ROI from all digital activities and make recommendations for future enhancements to the approach
• Notify of any updates that need to be made in order to improve search rankings
• Make recommendations to optimize and improve the digital client journey
• Manage the development and improvements of the website to create the best user experience
• Own the full lifecycle for the website, by managing the roadmap and prioritizing the feature backlogs
• Identify new opportunities to add value through 3rd party tools and new integrations
• A minimum of 2 years digital marketing implementation experience
• Be organized, proactive with a keen eye for details and able to work in dynamic team
• Excellent standard of written English
• Excellent working knowledge of CMS platforms, specifically WordPress (.com) and Google Analytics
• Solid knowledge of targeted advertising on Social Media
• Strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
• Good knowledge of pay per click advertising, particularly Google AdWords
• A genuine enthusiasm for digital marketing, web technology and advancing technology
• A proactive and organized individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a fast-paced organization
Tools and software:
Basic knowledge of the following tools will be a plus: Mailchimp; Zoho One (CRM, Campaign, Social, Connect); Statusbrew; Buffer; Trello; Canva / Stencil /Photoshop
Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
We will support you obtaining Digital Marketing related certifications by respected knowledge providers.
You will learn new skills and experience working with Marketing Automation, CRMs and Martech solutions.
We offer up to 5000 PLN brutto.
Job starts 11th of February.
Please send us your CV in ENGLISH. The interview will be in two steps: on the phone and in person.
Other jobs at Vacancysoft
Digital Marketing Specialist
In house, Warsaw
Perks & Benefits